This detached newly build property is located in the Hansons Hall Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre and the array of amenities it has to offer, as well as having assess to commuter networks to Newtownabbey, Belfast City Centre and beyond this property would be ideally suited to a young or established family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area open plan to sunroom, utility room, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, private driveway and large, secluded rear garden in top soil with paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.61m x 3.48m (18'5 x 11'5)
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.47m x 4.09m (14'8 x 13'5)
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting work surface. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over and dishwasher. 1.5 bowl composite sink with drainer bay. Tiled floor continuing into sun lounge.
- SUN ROOM 3.53m x 3.20m (11'7 x 10'6)
- PVC Double glazed patio door.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.97m x 1.14m (9'9 x 3'9)
- Matching high and low level units to kitchen. Space for Washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.32m x 2.87m (14'2 x 9'5)
- Modern fitted three piece suited comprising shower cubicle, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.29m x 2.87m (14'1 x 9'5)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5 x 8'3
- BEDROOM 4 2.87m x 2.64m (9'5 x 8'8)
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising free sanding bath, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden in lawn
Private driveway in decorative stone.
Large private back garden with paved patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.