24 Garden Village
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1NA
- Three bedroom mid townhouse
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with range of built-in display shelves and storage cabinets
- Kitchen with range of white woodgrain effect high and low level units
- Dining room 11'9 x 8'6
- First floor landing with access to attic
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage /Master with shower cubicle
- Bathroom with original white suite / Separate W/C
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Excellent sun orientation / Enclosed garden to rear
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid townhouse occupying a generous site with excellent sun orientation in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Offering generous well proportioned accommodation throughout, the property benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating and modern white kitchen units. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC Entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.78m x 3.61m (15'8 x 11'10)
- Range of mahogany built-in display shelves and storage cabinets. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.56m x 3.10m (11'8 x 10'2)
- Full range of white wood grain effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. Access to storage cupboard with electric meter above. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 2.59m (11'9 x 8'6)
- Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 3.38m (11'10 x 11'1)
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Single radiator. Double doors to storage cupboard with single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.82m (11'9 x 9'3)
- Into built-in wardrobe and mirrored vanity recess with drawers and overhead lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.64m (max) (9'5 x 8'8 (max))
- Over stair storage. Single radiator.
- Original white suite comprising paneled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls.
- SEPARATE W/C
- Low flush W/C. Half tiled walls.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and low level walling. Steps down and pink stone display. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved pathway and patio area. Low level timber fencing and pedestrian gate to rear for bin and oil access. Block built boiler house with oil-fired boiler. Power and light. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.