24 Fort Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT29 4HT
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Lounge with dual aspect windows / Open fire with feature polished sandstone surround / Separate Dining room with part glazed French doors to entrance hall
- Kitchen with informal living area / Full range of "mussel" coloured "Shaker" style units / Integrated gas hob, double oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher / Cast iron stove linked to central heating /
- Rear hall with access to ground floor W/C and separate Utility room with matching units
- Dining room with oak part glazed doors to entrance hall
- Two ground floor bedrooms / Ground floor Bathroom with modern white suite
- Landing with access to loft / Walk-in storage / study
- Three further bedrooms / Master with ensuite bathroom and dressing room
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oak internal doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Extensive range of outbuildings , shed and stables
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented detached property occupying a generous elevated site with superb views over the surrounding countryside towards Lough Neagh and beyond. Built in 1985 to the vendors very exacting requirements, the property boasts five well appointed bedrooms two of which are located on the ground floor while a further three are to the first floor to include the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in dressing room with access to a "hobby" room beyond. In addition to the two spacious reception rooms, to include the lounge with beautiful fire surround, the property also benefits from a large open plan kitchen with informal living and dining area which acts as the main social hub to this truly deceptive family home. With the added benefit of a well stocked utility room, ground floor W/C and walk-in storage / study to the first floor, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and potential of this stunning property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Partially covered open entrance porch. PVC entrance door with leaded double glazed port light and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Two single radiators. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- LOUNGE 5.66m x 4.98m (18'7 x 16'4)
- (into bay) Open fire with feature polished sandstone surround and part polished cast iron inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Plastered ceiling cornice and decorative centre rose. Twin wall light points. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL LIVING AREA 7.06m x 4.57m (23'2 x 15')
- Full range of "mussel" coloured high and low level "Shaker" style units with short chrome handles and polished granite work surfaces and matching up stands. Glazed display cabinet. Under unit and in unit lighting. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and fluted drainer. Over window pelmet with down lights. Integrated five ring gas hob with over head extractor and polished granite splash back. Mid level double oven. Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Double radiator. Low voltage down lights. Inglenook style fire place with tiled inner and polished granite hearth. Inset glass fronted stove linked to central heating. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled walls. Single radiator.
- UTILITY 2.54m x 2.46m (8'4 x 8'1)
- Full range of matching "mussel" coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 4.80m x 3.28m (15'9 x 10'9)
- Oak part glazed French doors to entrance hall.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 3.66m (13'4 x 12')
- into wardrobe recess. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 3.68m (12'5 x 12'1)
- into wardrobe recess. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.56m x 2.36m (11'8 x 7'9)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C. Feature moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps in vanity unit and storage below. Wall light point over. Walk-in fully tiled easy access shower cubicle with glazed screen. Thermostatic unit with fixed drench shower head and hand held shower. Fully tiled floor and walls. Hot press with pressurized water tank. Shelving. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Water storage cupboard. Access to walk-in storage / office.
- BEDROOM 3 5.61m x 3.56m (18'5 x 11'8)
- (into dormer)
- ENSUITE BATHROOM 2.49m x 2.44m (8'2 x 8')
- Modern white suite comprising kidney shaped double ended bath with off-set antique style mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C. Victorian style pedestal wash hand basin and mixer taps. Wall light point and inset mirror with mosaic tiled surround. Fully tiled walls and floor. Double radiator.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM 2.49m x 1.35m (8'2 x 4'5)
- plus wardrobe recess. Access to:
- EAVES STORAGE 3.73m x 3.10m (12'3 x 10'2)
- Full head light. Access to additional eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 4 6.10m x 3.66m (20' x 12')
- (into dormer) Access to eaves. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 4.78m x 3.43m (15'8 x 11'3)
- (into dormers) Designed to be split into two separate bedrooms. Two single radiators.
- Double entrance pillar with galvanized gates to tarmac drive to front, back and rear. Mature conifers. Garden to front in neat lawn. Low level walling. Parking for up to 10 cars. Low level walling to extensive tegula brick patio. Galvanized pre-fabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC tank.
- OUT BUILDINGS
- WASH HOUSE 3.81m x 3.05m (12'6 x 10')
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Space for chest freezer.
- STABLE BLOCK 9.91m x 6.43m (32'6 x 21'1)
- (max) Made up of:
Two Number stables
Stable 1. 11'10 x 10'2
Stable 2. 11'11 x 10'2
Open tread stair case to:
- ATTIC 9.96m x 6.48m (32'8 x 21'3)
- Monopitch corrugated roof. Large double doors for hay access. Gable side single glazed window.
- ATTACHED LORRY SHED 9.25m x 7.16m (30'4 x 23'6)
- Large sliding lorry height door to front. Service door to side. Power and light. Gable side windows. Inset WC with low flush W/C and wash hand basin.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.