24 Bellevue Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9AS
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Living Room With Open Fire
- Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Fully Tiled 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Twin Tarmac Parking Forecourt
- Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Choice Location Within Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment
Three bedroom mid terrace property in Bellevue Street within walking distance to local town centre amenities. The property benefits from private parking facilities as well as an enclosed rear garden. Viewing of this property will interest first time buyers and investors alike!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with double glazed side panel and overhead fanlight.
- Laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. Solid 6 panel pine doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 5.92m x 3.05m (19'5" x 10'0")
- Fireplace with oak mantle piece, cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Open fire.
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA 5.31m x 2.21m (17'5" x 7'3")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for electric cooker with overhead integrated extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood glass panelled back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 2.82m (12'0" x 9'3")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 2.26m (12'2" x 7'5")
- Laminate flooring. Shelved hot press. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.24m (9'0" x 7'4")
- Built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- With fully tiled 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted cabinet. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Tarmac parking forecourt.
Service access to rear.
Rear garden laid in lawn with patio area. PVC oil tank. Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.