24 Ballymena Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JG
- Glazed entrance porch with access to;
- Entrance hall with large cloaks cupboard
- Living room with dual aspect windows / Open fire with marble surround
- Galley style kitchen with high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Three bedrooms / Bedroom 3 currently used as a dining room with access to;
- Conservatory with double glazed windows and door
- Shower room with modern white suite to include low threshold shower tray with electric shower unit
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Generous site with excellent privacy and sun orientation / Tarmac drive with off-street parking for three cars / Access to Detached Garage
- Excellent opportunity for downsizers
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with detached garage occupying an excellent site with superb privacy and sun orientation on the Ballymena Road close to Antrim town centre, the Castle Gardens and all local amenities and transport facilities. Currently laid out as a two bedroom bungalow with Bedroom 3 used as a dining room with conservatory off, this property is ideally arranged for a downsizer but could just as easily be refurbished and returned to it's original layout for those requiring three full bedrooms. The property also benefits from a modern shower room with low threshold shower tray and electric shower unit.
Outside, the property is approached via a shared laneway with a access to the private tarmac driveway and detached garage together with the substantial enclosed garden to the rear with excellent sun orientation.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the opportunities that this superb property provides.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood single glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH 2.90m x 1.57m (9'6 x 5'2)
- Single glazed floor to ceiling windows. Hard wood entrance door with glazed insets and leaded glass sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Large cloaks cupboard. Double doors to hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- LIVING ROOM 5.05m x 3.05m (16'7 x 10')
- Dual aspect windows. Open fire with marble surround and hearth. Twin wall light points. Two single radiators.
- KITCHEN 3.33m x 2.26m (10'11 x 7'5)
- Full range of high and low level units with wood trim and butchers block style work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with low level combination oven and grill. Larder unit. Serving hatch to dining/bedroom 3. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m x 3.35m (12'4 x 11')
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.43m x 3.35m (11'3 x 11')
- Full wall of built in wardrobes with over head lockers and knee hole vanity area. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3/DINING ROOM 3.28m x 2.87m (10'9 x 9'5)
- Built-in storage. Single radiator. Hard wood 8 pane French doors to:
- CONSERVATORY 3.07m x 1.83m (10'1 x 6')
- Powder coated aluminium double glazed windows and doors. Poly carbonate monopitch roof. Fully tiled floor. Twin wall light points.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising easy access low threshold shower tray with "Mira Jump" electric shower unit and glazed screen. Push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and storage below. PVC clad walls. Single radiator.
- Communal entrance to shared, stoned drive way.
Double entrance pillars and feature gates to:
Private tarmac drive way with parking for 3 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn, low level wall and hedging.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.94m x 2.74m (19'6 x 9')
- Remote controlled electric roller shutter door. Oil-fired boiler. Service door to side.
Generous, fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved pathway. PVC oil tank. Mature hedging.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.