23B Ballywee Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0DW
Magnificent individually designed villa finished to the highest of specifications throughout with a host of extras too numerous to list, occupying a superb elevated site affording superb uninterrupted views over Parkgate and the surrounding countryside. Only on internal inspection can you appreciate all this superb property has to offer!
- Solid panelled front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- RECEPTION HALL 5.44m x 4.45m (17'10" x 14'7")
- Porcelain tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear courtyard. Solid oak doors throughout. Through to:-
- LIVING ROOM 5.21m x 4.78m (17'1" x 15'8")
- Contemporary freestanding cast iron multi fuel stove set on granite hearth and flued to chimney. Wall length bi-folding doors to front patio area. Open plan to:-
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA 4.93m x 4.78m (16'2" x 15'8")
- Bespoke fitted kitchen in colour coded finish with range of soft closing high and low level units with matching white granite work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl 'Franke' sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Fitted island unit in gray granite finish with breakfast area and wash hand basin. Inlaid 5 ring gas hob with overhead fan extractor unit. Superb range of integrated appliances to include 2No eye level dual ovens and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Granite splashback. Recessed ceiling lighting. Porcelain tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.43m x 2.67m (11'3" x 8'9")
- Range of contemporary fitted high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Recess for fridge freezer. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Walk in hot press. Composite door accessing rear garden.
- Modern two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Porcelain tiled floor. Cloakcupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 5.31m x 3.78m (17'5" x 12'5")
- Built in ceiling height mirrored sliderobes. Wooden effect tiled floor. Twin front windows.
- En Suite Bathroom
- Fully tiled 4 piece suite comprising freestanding bath with flooring mixer tap. Spacious shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains shower over. Vanity unit with swan neck mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Recessed ceiling lighting. Wall mounted mirror.
- BEDROOM 2 4.06m x 2.90m (13'4" x 9'6")
- Wooden effect floor tiles. (Currently utilised as lounge area).
- BEDROOM 3 5.31m x 3.05m (17'5" x 10'0")
- Built in wall length wardrobes. Wooden effect flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Deluxe fully tiled 3 piece suite comprising spacious shower cubicle with glass screens. 'Drench' shower over with adjoining handheld shower head. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet. Low flush w.c. Recessed ceiling lighting. Access to roof space via drop down ladder.
- Accessed off concrete laneway, off Ballywee Road on the outskirts of Parkgate Village.
Gated entrance with sweeping tarmac driveway and spacious parking forecourt.
Surrounding hedgerows and ornamental shrubbery.
Surrounding mature gardens in lawn.
Rear courtyard with dining area.
Sheltered patio are at front elevation.
Outside light. Water tap.
Sewage treatment plant.
Solar panels included.
- Detached Steel Framed Double Garage 7.16m x 6.53m (23'6" x 21'5")
- Twin roller doors. Side service door. Gable side window.
Detached steel framed garden shed.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.