230 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UR
- Entrance hall with parquet floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room 15'10 x 11'1 with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of integrated appliances including double oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Open to Sunroom with fully tiled floor / PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Tarmac parking to side for two cars / Space for garage / Generous garden to rear
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house built by Lagan Homes and occupying a prime site overlooking a well maintained green area within this sought after residential development. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this well appointed family home boasts a generous living room with wood laminate floor, kitchen with informal dining area comprising full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units and integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer and open archway to a sunroom with fully tiled floor and PVC double glazed French doors to the rear. Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite with modern white suite and a luxury bathroom with shower bath and chrome heated towel rail. Outside, the large site accommodates two tarmac parking spaces plus space for a detached garage and plenty of garden and patio area to the rear.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Double glazed entrance door and over light to;
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.83m x 3.38m (15'10 x 11'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.49m x 2.97m (18' x 9'9)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps.Wine rack. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and stainless steel glass over head extractor fan. Low level double oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Additional island with low level storage cupboards and contrasting work surfaces. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator. Fully tilled floor through open square archway to;
- SUNROOM 3.25m x 3.18m (10'8 x 10'5)
- Fully tilled floor. PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3 x 10)
- Storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Low level down lights. Chrome heated towel rail. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 4.06m x 2.79m (13'4 x 9'2)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.59m (9'9 x 8'6)
- (max) Over stairs storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen, mixer taps and thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled wall with decorative border to bath area. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mixer taps. Shaver point. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low level down light. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- Triangular garden to front in neat lawn and specimen tree. Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for 2 cars. Space for garage. PVC tank. Condensing oil-fired boiler. Paved patio. Generous garden to rear in neat lawn and raised flower display. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.