This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached house occupying a prominent position to the front of this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Templepatrick village within easy access of the highly commended Templepatrick Primary School. With plenty of amenities right on the doorstep to include the recently refurbished Rabbit Hotel and Spa together with the Hilton Hotel, Spa and Championship golf course and all the other necessities to include dentists, opticians, doctors surgery, pharmacy and grocery shops, this property couldn't be any better located. For those who need quick and speedy access to Belfast, the M2 motorway is just a short distance away while the Airport Bus runs through the village every 15 minutes with destinations at the Europa bus depot and Belfast International Airport.
Equally suited to the first time buyer and those with a young family, this property boasts a quality kitchen with modern units and full of a host of appliances, while the ground floor W/C, ensuite to the master bedroom and modern bathroom suite all add to the sense of luxury.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature Georgian style four panel entrance door with double glazed overlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and flutted ballustrade. Access to understair storage. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Push button low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and exposed stainless steel gully trap. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 5.31m x 3.63m (17'5 x 11'11)
- Feature "hole in the wall" style fireplace with slate hearth and free-standing gas stove. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.02m x 3.94m (19'9 x 12'11)
- Full range of light grey wood grain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with polished chrome "button" style handles and complimentary work surfaces. Four ring gas hob with stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer / dryer. Concealed wall mounted gas boiler. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. Wall mounted TV point. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator. Store cupboard. 2No. sets of PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Overstair storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.33m (11'9 x 10'11)
- Built-in wardrobe with 2No. sets of double doors. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite concealed flush wall mounted low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted feature sink with "monobloc" mixer taps. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and glazed sliding door. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Low voltage downlights. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m x 2.92m (10'10 x 9'7)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.49m (8'5 x 8'2)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.62m x 2.41m (8'7 x 7'11)
- (max) Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature mixer taps and thermostatic shower over. Glazed screen. Half pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Concealed flush W/C. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Polished chrome heated towel radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for two plus cars. Timber pedestrian gate and 6ft. fence to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Space for garage. 6ft. timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.