23 Portglenone Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3BE
- Entrance hall with Victorian decorative tiled effect wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Open plan living and dining / Living area 20'3 x 10'1 with glass fronted fire linked to central heating and hot water / Open to;
- Dining area with distressed oak effect wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of hand painted high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob / Sliding "barn" style door to;
- Utility room with access to ground floor W/C
- First floor landing with feature built-in book shelves
- Three large double bedrooms
- Bathroom with luxury white Victorian style suite to include free standing slipper bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Composite front door / Dual link-up oil-fired and solid fuel central heating
- Off street parking for two cars to front forecourt / Tarmac communal drive to side accessing enclosed rear yard with parking for up to eight cars / Steel shed 30' x 20' with van height roller shutter
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom detached house occupying a prominent position close to Randalstown town centre where all amenities are readily accessible. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property has been completely reconfigured to maximise the internal layout with the property now boasting 1470sq.ft. of usable space with the now open plan living room and dining area creating a superb light filled area to live and entertain. Upstairs, the three bedrooms are all surprisingly large with each comfortably arranged around a double bed with plenty of space left over. The highlight internally is the luxury bathroom suite complete with free-standing roll top slipper bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle while outside the large concrete yard area can accommodate up to eight cars with a large steel framed shed extending to 30' x 20' at the rear boasting a van height roller shutter door and separate pedestrian access making this the ideal opportunity for a car mechanic or joiner wanting to work from home.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with triple glazed inset to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Victorian decorative tiled effect wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- DINING ROOM 5.77m x 3.96m (18'11 x 13)
- (max) Under stairs storage. Low voltage down lights. Distressed oak effect wood laminate floor through opening to;
- LIVINGROOM 6.17m x 3.07m (20'3 x 10'1)
- Glass fronted fire linked to central heating and hot water with feature pine surround and decorative tiled inset. Tiled hearth. Distressed oak effect wood laminate floor. Double and single radiators. 15 pane glazed door to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.73m x 2.92m (12'3 x 9'7)
- Full range of hand painted navy coloured high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces and breakfast bar. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan over. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled splash back. Feature "old barn" style mostly glazed sliding door to:
- UTILITY 2.08m x 1.70m (6'10 x 5'7)
- High and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Hard wood 6 panel door to rear with part glazed inset. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C. Modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Mixer taps and tiled splash back. Victorian ornate tiled effect wood laminate floor. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Feature built-in book shelves. Single radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m x 4.70m (16' x 15'5)
- (max) Wood laminate floor to dressing area. Over stair storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.93m x 3.71m (16'2 x 12'2)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.19m x 3.45m (13'9 x 11'4)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.44m x 2.08m (8' x 6'10)
- Victorian style free standing roll top slipper bath with polished chrome taps and antique style mixer taps with telephone hand shower. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal was hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Gainsborough" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls. Wood strip ceiling. Extractor fan light. Heated towel rail.
- Front forecourt with off street parking for 2 plus cars. Communal tarmac drive to side with large timber vehicular gates providing access to large concrete yard area with parking for up to 8 cars. Galvanized prefabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- SHED 9.14m x 6.10m (30' x 20')
- Steel frame shed with van height double doors and separate roller shutter pedestrian door. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.