, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1JS
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / Picture window / Bevelled glass French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of painted high and low level units / Picture window to dining area
- Utility room with plumbing for washing machine / Space for dryer
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / Two with built-in storage
- Bathroom with modern white Victorian style suite / Electric shower over bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for three cars / Semi-detached garage / Large garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and families alike
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house and garage occupying a large site with excellent sun orientation and over looking a pleasant green area to the front. Benefiting from recently installed gas fired central heating, a full range of grey coloured high and low level units, utility room and modern white Victorian style sanitary ware, this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer and young family alike. Decorated to a high standard, contemporary style throughout this property can only be fully appreciated following full internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded sidelights to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor. Double radiator. 4 panel door and glazed sidelight to:-
- LIVING ROOM 4.39m x 3.43m (14'5 x 11'3)
- (max). Off-set fire with ornate painted wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth. (Please Note: we are advised by the vendor that the original flue is still in place however not in position with the current fireplace.) Electric coal effect inset fire. Wood laminate floor. Picture window. Wall light point. Double radiator. 6 pane beveled glass French doors to:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.36m x 3.68m (17'7 x 12'1)
- (to include utility room). Full range of painted "dove grey" high and low level units with corner display and complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Space for cooker with overhead circulator fan. Space for fridge freezer. Partially tiled wall to work surface. Tiled floor to kitchen. Wood effect wood laminate floor to dining area. Picture window. PVC double glazed door to rear. Directional spotlights. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Cloaks hanging space. Gable side window.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Gable side window. Original hotpress now with a gas fired boiler. Shelving above. Access to loft. Painted handrail and turned balustrade.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.05m (11'6 x 10'0)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.97m (10'0 x 9'9)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.24m (8'6 x 7'4)
- (max). Over stair storage. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white Victorian style suite comprising panel bath with 'Triton Trance' electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative insets. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for 3 cars. Access to:-
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE 5.87m x 2.57m (19'3 x 8'5)
- to include former boiler house. Up and over door. Power and light. Service door to side.
- OUTSIDE CONTINUED
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and large paved patio area and pathway. Excellent sun orientation. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. 6ft lapboard fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to side drive.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.