, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4SR
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Kitchen with informal living / dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of grey coloured high gloss high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces and centre island / Integrated dishwasher
- Ensuite with matching grey coloured high gloss units
- First floor landing with staircase to second floor
- L-Shaped living room with semi-vaulted ceiling and cathedral style window overlooking the Six Mile Water / Feature corner fireplace with sandstone effect surround
- Master bedroom with contemporary style ensuite shower room
- Second floor landing / Access to loft
- Three further bedrooms Bathroom with four piece suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Integral garage / Enclosed "Tegula" brick patio to rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom townhouse occupying a superb position within this sought after, exclusive development on the banks of the Six Mile Water with stunning views over the river to the rear with a mature heavily wooded backdrop beyond. The property has been substantially upgraded to include a re-configured kitchen to the ground floor and ensuite to the master bedroom. In addition to PVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear patio the kitchen also benefits from the installation of ultra modern grey coloured high gloss kitchen units and complimentary, heavily veined polished granite worksurfaces and centre island. The ensuite to the master bedroom has been thoughtfully re-arranged to provide a luxury double shower cubicle with glazed screen and moulded wash hand basin with storage below. With a further three double bedrooms and a full bathroom suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who will appreciate the spacious first floor L-shaped lounge with it's semi-vaulted ceiling, exposed timber beams and stunning views over the river. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home that blends the beauty of a rural setting seemlessly with the convenience of the proximity to Antrim town and Belfast International Airport. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double glazed, leaded and stained glass entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Open to understairs area. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.84m x 2.92m (19'2 x 9'7)
- Up and over door. Oil-fired boiler. Power and light. Service door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.79m x 3.10m (19' x 10'2)
- Full range of contemporary style, grey coloured high gloss high and low level units with feature polished granite work surfaces. Inlaid one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and flutted granite drainer. Space for range style cooker (plumbed for gas) with stainless steel and gas over head extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Polished granite centre island with breakfast bar seating area and low level storage cupboards. Pull-up three gang electric bar with two USB ports. High level, wall mounted TV point. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Graphite coloured upright designer radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
and centre island with storage
- UTILITY 2.69m x 1.85m (8'10 x 6'1)
- Matching grey coloured high gloss high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer and fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Staircase to second floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Single radiator. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- L-SHAPED LIVING AND DINING ROOM 5.99m x 5.79m (19'8 x 19)
- Feature corner open fire with sandstone effect surround and hearth. Semi-vaulted ceiling with cathedral style window commanding views over the Six Mile Water and heavily wooded bank beyond. Exposed timber beams. 2No. double radiators.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.58m (13' x 11'9 )
- (max) Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in fully tiled double shower cubicle with low threshold shower tray, glazed screen and thermostatic shower unit. Push-button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Large display recess. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 2 5.97m x 2.84m (19'7 x 9'4)
- (max) Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Additional window with superb view over the river. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.99m x 2.97m (13'1 x 9'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.87m x 2.74m (9'5 x 9)
- Solid wood floor. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" shower unit and pivot glass door. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Pink stone drive to front with off-street parking for one car and access to integral garage. Garden to front in neat lawn.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed, "Tegula" brick rear yard with low level timber fencing. Open to PVC tank area. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.