23 Elizabeth Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9BT
- Well Presented 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room Through To Dining Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Shower Room Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Front Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Brick Pavior Parking Forecourt
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Detached Shed
- Choice Position Within Convenient Local Development
Excellent 3 bedroom semi detached house within popular 'Elizabeth Gardens' development just off Ballyeaston Road within walking distance to local town centre amenities. While requiring some internal redecoration the property has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout. Early viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Understair storage. Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 3.71m x 3.56m (12'2" x 11'8")
- Attractive granite fireplace with mahogany mantle piece. Feature bay window. Ceiling cornicing. Oak effect laminate flooring. Open archway to:-
- DINING AREA 2.69m x 2.29m (8'10" x 7'6")
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN 3.66m x 2.67m (12'0" x 8'9")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting marble effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid 4 ring electric hob with integrated overhead extractor fan. Integrated eye level double oven. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Larder cupboard. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Glass panelled back door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.56m (11'8" x 11'8")
- Built in wardrobe. Solid pine flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.74m (11'10" x 9'0")
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.67m (9'8" x 8'9")
- Built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled corner shower cubicle with folding screen door and electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. PVC wall panelling. Matching accessories.
- Situated within popular 'Elizabeth Gardens' development just off Ballyeaston Road within walking distance to local schools and amenities.
Brick pavior parking forecourt.
Rear garden in lawn within screening hedgerows and mature shrubbery.
- Detached Shed
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Electric light and power points. PVC oil tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.