This immaculately presented semi-detached period property is located on the Doagh Road, Ballyclare. The property has been modernised throughout yet retains a wide range of its period features both inside and out. Finished to a show home standard, and within immediate proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks, this delightful period home would be an ideal investment for a range of parties including the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, furnished cloakroom, four bedrooms and a bathroom with separate w.c.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front garden, large driveway, south facing rear garden with raised timber decking area and a detached garage.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glazed stained glass front door. Hardwood glazed internal door to main hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wood flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stair store and additional store. Stained glass windows to gable wall.
- LOUNGE 4.11m x 3.63m (13'6" x 11'11")
- Karndean flooring. Picture window to front elevation. Focal point open fire with mahogany surround and tiled hearth.
- FAMIILY ROOM 3.66m x 3.63m (12'0" x 11'11")
- Solid oak flooring. PVC double glazed French doors with matching side screens to raised timber decking area. Focal point electric stove in Inglenook style recess with natural stone surround on slate tiled hearth.
- MODERN KITCHEN 3.28m x 2.46m (10'9" x 8'1")
- With low level storage unit and freestanding pine dresser unit. Work surfaces with upstands. Freestanding low level Miele fridge and Bosch dishwasher. Integrated Rangemaster range style oven in Inglenook recess. Access to walk in larder. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Access to high and low level storage units. With Miele washing machine.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully panelled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Part panelled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 3.63m (13'5" x 11'11")
- Picture window to front elevation. Open fire with tiled hearth and surround.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.63m (12'0" x 11'11")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.46m (8'6" x 8'1")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 4 2.82m x 1.91m (9'3" x 6'3")
- Fitted wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising panelled bath with Aqualisa shower over and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to hot press. Towel radiator.
- SEPERATE W.C
- W.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in brick pavior with raised flower bed.
Driveway finished in tarmac.
South facing rear garden finished in decorative stone, with paved patio areas, raised timber decking area, and wide range of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Outside tap and light.
Access to store.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.48m x 2.92m (21'3" x 9'7")
- Up and over door. Seperate hardwood service door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light. Space for freezer and tumble dryer.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.