This immaculately presented mid-townhouse is located in the ever popular Castlebrook Avenue Development, Ballynure. Sitting on a south facing site, and within close proximity to an array of amenities in Ballynure Village including shops, cafes, schools and local transport networks, as well as Ballyclare Town Centre only minutes away, this property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch, lounge with gas fire, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway in tarmac to the front, and an enclosed rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewings highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood double glazed front door. Laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.08m x 4.06m (16'8" x 13'4")
- At widest points. Focal point gas fire with granite surround and hearth. Access to under stair store.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.08m x 2.95m (16'8" x 9'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over and dish washer. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC Double glazed sliding patio doors to back garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.60m x 2.51m (15'1" x 8'3")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 3.02m (11'6" x 9'11")
- At widest points. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.46m x 2.21m (8'1" x 7'3")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac. Enclosed south facing rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.