, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0AY
- Impressive Detached Villa
- Adaptable Accommodation
- 4 Bedroom, 2+Reception; 3 Bedroom, 3+ Receptions
- Feature First Floor Lounge With Private Balcony (Currently Used As A Bedroom)
- Master Bedroom With En Suite And Office/Study
- Fitted Kitchen/ Family Bathroom
- Twin Single Garages, Private Driveway
- Double Glazing/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Private Rear Garden With Patio And Barbecue Area
- Sought After Established Location
Positioned within a highly regarded established residential location enjoying delightful open aspect to rear. This superb Extended Detached family home boasts family sized accommodation including a feature First Floor lounge with large adjacent sun terrace perfect for entertaining or family parties with a spiral staircase providing access to a generous size mature rear garden.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Twin solid Pine front doors. Glazed double doors to lounge. Solid wood Parquet flooring.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM 6.05m x 7.70m (19'10" x 25'3")
- Solid wood flooring. Feature open fire with stainless steel surround. Stairwell to first floor. Picture window to front elevation. Sliding double glazed patio doors to:
- SUN ROOM 12'2 x 9'10
- Double glazed sliding door. Wood laminate floor covering. Aluminum double glazed frames and service door to garden.
- KITCHEN 11'0 x 10'4
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Space for low level fridge. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Access to larder style store. Hardwood glazed door to rear hall.
- REAR HALL
- Access to store with space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Hardwood glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 19'3 x 11'6
- Wood laminate floor covering. Picture window to front elevation. Access to adjoining office/study.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fitted three piece white suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, twin pedestal wash hand basins and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to hot press.
- FEATURE FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE/BEDROOM 2 6.65m x 4.88m (21'10 x 16'0)
- (Currently being utilized as a bedroom) Picture window to front elevation. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear balcony with spiral staircase to rear garden.
- BEDROOM 3 9'10 x 7'6
- BEDROOM 4 8'8 x 6'0
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Fitted three piece suite comprising raised corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to fitted wardrobe in mirrored sliding doors.
- Large private garden to rear with extensive raised patio and barbecue area, screened by perimeter fence and mature trees. Open aspect to the rear. Outside tap and light.
- GARAGE 1
- Electric up and over doors. Service door to side. Power and light. Space for fridge freezer.
- GARAGE 2
- Up and over door. Separate service door to rear. Wood laminate floor covering. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.