This well presented mid-terraced property is located in Bellevue Street, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and local transport networks this property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining room with multi-fuel burning stove, kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance rear garden with raised artificial grass area and water feature.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with fan light over. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM 0.74m x 3.15m (2'5" x 10'4")
- At widest points. Focal point multi-fuel stove in Inglenook style recess on slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN 4.01m x 2.69m (13'2" x 8'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Space for washing machine. 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to store. PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- Fitted 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chrome tiled radiator. Fully tiled walls with pannelling to shower area.
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m x 3.18m (11'11" x 10'5" )
- Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Twin windows to front elevation. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.39m (10'7" x 7'10")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- Low maintenance rear garden with raised artificial grass area and water feature.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).
Timber shed and store.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.