This is a superb opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the best presented three bedroom semi-detached homes in the Antrim area recently constructed by Lagan Homes and occupying a prominent position overlooking a well maintained green in this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Antrim town near to Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway.
Finished to a high standard both inside and out, the property benefits from quality kitchen units with integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer and is open through to the informal dining area and sunroom beyond. With the additional benefit of a ground floor W/C, ensuite to the master bedroom and modern white bathroom suite to include "P" shaped bath with thermostatic shower unit over, this property is ideally suite to the first time buyer, young professional and families alike.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite front door with double glazed insets and over light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.46m x 4.55m (17'11 x 14'11)
- (into bay). Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.49m x 2.97m (18' x 9'9)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with glazed and stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer and washer/dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Open square archway to:
- SUNROOM 3.23m x 3.18m (10'7 x 10'5)
- Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 2.97m (11'1 x 9'9)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floors. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 2.69m (12'2 x 8'10)
- (max). Over stair storage. High level TV point. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.67m (8'10 x 8'9)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising "P" shaped bath with curved screen and mixer taps. Thermostatic shower over. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Tarmac path to side. Timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed courtyard style rear garden in neat lawn, paved pathway and patio area. PVC oil tank and galvanized oil-fired boiler house. Raised low maintenance barked conifer display area. Outside tap and light. Gold stone display. Steps up and pedestrian gate to:
Tarmac off-street parking for 2 cars.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.