This is an excellent opportunity for those with a growing family to purchase a well presented four bedroom, three storey detached house occupying a generous site in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and within easy access of Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway.
Finished to a high standard throughout, the property boasts four well proportioned bedrooms across the first and second floors with the master bedroom benefiting from a spacious ensuite shower room. Downstairs the main living area 17'7 x 14'6 has dual aspect bay windows and the generous kitchen with informal dining area opens onto a spacious sunroom at the rear. The current owners have also added to the kitchen units creating a superb amount of storage and usable space further complimented by an inner hall with access to a ground floor W/C.
Outside the large site accommodates up to four cars with tarmac side by side parking to the front and a spacious enclosed garden to the side and rear in neat lawn and paved patio.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy
PVC entrance door with double glazed portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Double radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 5.36m x 4.42m (17'7 x 14'6)
- (Into front and side bays) Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.62m x 3.00m (15'2 x 9'10)
- Full range of cream coloured wood grain effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting wood block effect work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer and washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Dual aspect windows. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Under stairs storage. Double radiator.
- ACCESS TO INNER HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Door to;
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- SUNROOM 3.20m x 3.18m (10'6 x 10'5)
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Storage cupboard. Staircase to second floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.00m (12'2 x 9'10)
- plus double doors to built-in wardrobes. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 3.20m (12'3 x 10'6)
- Dual aspect windows. Double doors to built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.34m x 2.06m (7'8 x 6'9)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and feature mixer taps with shower attachment. Part tiled walls to bath area. Push button low flush W/C and vanity unit with moulded wash hand basin, "mono-bloc" mixer taps, storage drawers below and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down light. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail .
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.78m x 3.68m (12'5 x 12'1)
- 2No. sets of double doors to built-in wardrobes. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.59m x 1.75m (8'6 x 5'9)
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Push button low flush W/C. Wall mounted vanity unit with moulded wash hand basin, "mono-bloc" mixer taps, storage drawer below and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down light. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 4 3.96m x 2.79m (13' x 9'2)
- Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and low maintenance barked border with shrubs and specimen tree. Paved pathway to front and side. Extended drive with side by side parking capable of taking up to 4 cars. Timber pedestrian gate to;
Large fully enclosed side and rear garden in neat lawn. PVC tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. 6Ft timber fencing. Feature brick wall. Paved pathway and small patio. Outside tap and light. Timber pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.