This well presented end-terrace property is located in the ever popular Moyadam Park Development, Parkgate. Within close proximity to local amenities in Parkgate Village including shops, restaurants and local transport networks, as well as Ballyclare Town Centre and Templepatrick Village only minutes away this property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen, shower room and three proportioned bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front garden, private driveway and a south facing back garden in lawn and patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glazed front door with matching slide screens. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stair store.
- LOUNGE 4.01m x 3.00m (13'2" x 9'10")
- Focal point open fire with back boiler link up with timber surround on slate tiled hearth. Access to hot press and storage.
- FITTED KITCHEN 4.88m x 2.08m (16'0" x 6'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Cooker point. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed automatic washing machine. Breakfast bar area. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. PVC double glazed back door. Part tile walls and laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 3.02m (12'7" x 9'11")
- Access to built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 2.06m (10'4" x 6'9" )
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.24m (8'11" x 7'4")
- Front garden finished in decorative store with trees and shrubs. Private driveway finished in tarmac. Low maintenance, south facing back garden finished in lawn and patio area. Raised flower bed. Outside tap and light. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.