22 Millburn Mews
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9DP
- Impressive Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Fully Tiled Three Piece Suite
- On Site Car Parking/ Visitor
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Alarm System
- Superb Private South Facing Garden To Rear
- Choice Location Within Small Mews Style Development
Spacious 2 bedroom ground floor apartment situated within a small mews style development within walking distance to local town centre shops and amenities yet within a quiet cul de sac location. The property has its own private front and rear door as well as superb private rear garden. Viewing will not disappoint!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood panelled front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled Floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.39m x 4.27m (14'5" x 14'0")
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth. Gas fire. Solid oak flooring. Feature front window.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Solid oak flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.35m x 3.25m (11'0" x 10'8")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level solid pine units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with underoven and overhead integral extractor fan. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Splashback tiling. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 2.79m (14'0" x 9'2")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.49m (11'0" x 8'2")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Shelved hot press. Matching accessories. Shelved storage cupboard.
- Situated at choice end of cul de sac position within popular Millburn Mews development within walking distance to local shops and amenities.
Stoned parking forecourt.
Shrub beds to front.
Private enclosed south facing rear garden with patio area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.