22 Massereene Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DD
- living room with glass fronted stove
- Staircase to first floor with "Keylite" window
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Kitchen in high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom to include 4 piece white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Street parking to the front / Vehicular access to the rear with off-street parking and large garden running to the Six Mile Water
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a period 2 bedroom mid townhouse with large rear garden occupying a superb location in Antrim town centre just off Bridge Street and within easy walking distance of all local amenities and transport facilities. The property benefits from appropriate modernisation and is deceptively spacious. Off street parking to the rear and access to a garden leading all the way to the banks of the Six Mile Water, this property is likely to appeal to anyone looking for the convenience of the town centre coupled with charm and character that only a period property like this can provide. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door with overhead PVC canopy to:
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM
- Feature glass fronted stove. Understair store. Wood laminate floor. Open to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.39m x 2.21m (14'5 x 7'3)
- Country style kitchen in high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for dish washer. Low level combination oven / grill with 4 ring electric hob over. Stainless steel extractor hood. Tiled to work surfaces. Tiled floor and 8 pane French style doors to:
- UTILITY / REAR HALL 3.73m x 2.03m (12'3 x 6'8)
- High and low level units. Space for fridge / freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Wood glazed door to rear yard with double glazed windows to side.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Keylite window.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m 2.84m (12'9 9'4)
- Storage cupboard with hot water tank. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m x 2.24m (9'0 x 7'4)
- 4 Piece suite to include low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, pannelled bath and fully tiled electric "Triton" shower. Tiled to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Keylite window.
- REAR YARD
- Enclosed rear yard with pedestrian access. Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
- Garden in lawn / planted trees which runs to Six Mile river.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.