This is a superb detached house in the lovely Ballymoney area. This beautiful family residence offers an extensive range of living accommodation with 3 reception rooms and four bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite.
It also includes an indoor heated swimming pool (32'7 x 16'4) which can be accessed directly from the sitting/games room via double doors, making it an ideal family home.
The property is finished to a high standard throughout in a traditional style, including solid wooden floors in the living rooms, antique style cast iron radiators in several rooms, original Mahogany balustrade stairs in the reception hall and a spacious family kitchen/dinette including Belfast style sink and granite worktops.
There is an extensive asphalt driveway providing ample parking ,an extensive concrete yard and Garage/Workshop: 58’2 x 29'0 (18.06m x 8.84m).
Landscaped gardens to the front and side including the main front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
The property occupies a choice location approximately 2 miles from Ballymoney town centre and the A26 bypass for commuting further afield.
- Reception / Porch
- Wooden flooring, superb views over gardens, glass panelled door and side panels.
- Reception Hall
- With original Mahogany balustrade staircase, wooden flooring, points for wall lights, storage cupboard, Antique cast iron radiator and an attractive leaded/stained glass panelled door to the kitchen
- Family Room 4.24 x 3.64 (13'10" x 11'11")
- Traditional reclaimed red brick country style fireplace with mantle, feature slab hearth, solid wooden floor, traditional cast iron radiator, beamed ceiling and traditional antique light switches.
- Kitchen / Dinette 4.01 x 5.58 (13'1" x 18'3")
- Extensive range of fitted eye and low level units, granite worktops, Belfast style sink, traditional red brick style cooker surround, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, pan drawers, Chinese slate tiled floor, beamed ceiling with recessed lights and a feature beam archway to:
- Rear Porch
- With a Chinese slate tiled floor.
- Lounge 6.2 x 3.6 (20'4" x 11'9")
- With traditional reclaimed red brick fireplace with inset beam, beam ceiling, reclaimed solid wooden floor, traditional cast iron radiators, telephone point and a door
- Sitting Room 4.01 x 5.58 (13'1" x 18'3")
- With feature alcove fireplace and hearth, ceiling lighting and a double door leading to the pool room.
- Pool Room 13.22 x 9.05 (43'4" x 29'8")
- With heated pool (16’4 x 32’7) and separate oil fired boiler, two separate doors to the rear, recessed ceiling lighting, points for wall lights and a door
- Seperate Shower Room
- With w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor, corner tiled shower cubicle with electric shower and separate storage/pump room with oil fired boiler and access to attic storage which is approximately the length of the Pool Room.
- First Floor Accomidation
- Split Level First Floor Landing Areas
With points for wall lights and views over the garden to the front.
- Master Bedroom 6.46 x 4.92 (21'2" x 16'1")
- With traditional cast iron radiators, archway to Ensuite with a large ceramic wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed ceiling lighting, traditional cast iron radiator, point for a mirror light and a corner tiled shower cubicle with a chrome mixer shower.
- Bedroom 2 4.39 x 3.1 (14'4" x 10'2")
- With a range of fitted bedroom furniture including dressing table, wardrobes, bedside cabinet, feature window seat with drawers, eyeball lighting and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.85 x 3.63 (12'7" x 11'10")
- With wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.63 x 3.85 (11'10" x 12'7")
- Feature corner window.
- Bathroom and W/C Combined
- Fitted suite comprising corner bath with telephone hand shower, tiled walls, w.c. and a wash hand basin.
- Exterior Features
- Large mature gardens.Asphalt driveway.
- Garage/Workshop 18.06m x 8.84m
- Strip lights, power points and an electric roller door.