22 Inniscoole Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6JD
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Popular Convenient Location
- Large Private Gardens to Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Fascias
- Cul De Sac Position
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
Positioned within a popular convenient location close to most local amenities this Semi-Detached property will ideally suit a cash buyer searching for a project. Enjoying a cul de sac position and extensive rear garden this home has been priced to reflect the level of work required for updating.
- Ground Floor
- Open covered porch with quarry tiled steps. Front door into Entrance Hall.
- LOUNGE 4.17m x 3.12m (13'8 x 10'3)
- Brick fireplace with tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN 3.35m x 3.35m (11'0 x 11'0)
- at max. Equipped with a range of high and low level cupboards. Single drainer sink unit. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. 1/2 tiled walls.
- Comprising corner bath. Button flush WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- Single storey extension to rear requiring renovation
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.07m (12'2 x 10'1)
- Comprising wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.29m (10'6 x 7'6)
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.24m (8'11 x 7'4)
- Neat garden to front in lawn.Twin gates to side with driveway for off-street parking. Extensive private garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.