22 Greenvale Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1SB
- Entrance porch and hallway with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'9 x 10'9 with open fire recess and inset solid fuel stove / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Open square archway to sunroom
- Full range of cream coloured high gloss units / Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Fully tiled floor
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room with modern white suite
- Two first floor bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
- First floor bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- Tarmac drive to Detached Garage / PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and two tiered tegula brick patio areas
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom detached chalet style property with detached garage occupying a spacious corner site with private fully enclosed and landscaped rear garden and excellent sun orientation. With flexible accommodation allowing for two ground floor bedrooms with a shower room and two first floor bedrooms with a bathroom, this property also offers generous living accommodation with feature open fireplace and recessed solid multi-fuel stove, together with spacious kitchen with informal dining area, contemporary high gloss kitchen units and full range of integrated appliances. With the added benefit of a sunroom just off the open plan kitchen and dining area, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family or looking for a flexible lifestyle where the beautiful landscaped and private rear garden feels at one with the main hub of the home.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with glazed port light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid wood floor through open square archway to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stair storage. Hot press with pressurized water tank.
- LIVING ROOM 4.80m x 3.28m (15'9 x 10'9)
- Open fire recess lined in brick effect slate. Inset glass fronted free standing multi-solid fuel stove. Slate hearth and surround. Oak mantle over. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.27m x 3.18m (14' x 10'5)
- Full range of cream coloured, high gloss high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Feature slate effect one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated mid level double oven and four ring halogen hob with black pyramid style over head extractor. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Low voltage down lights. Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Open square archway to:
- SUNROOM 3.48m x 3.05m (11'5 x 10')
- Slate effect flooring. Double radiator. PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Vaulted ceiling. Low voltage down lights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.18m (11'9 x 10'5)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.69m (8'10 x 8'10)
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 1.98m x 1.83m (6'6 x 6')
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and vanity unit with moulded wash hand basin and feature mixer taps. Storage below. Floor to ceiling slate effect tiled splash back. Matching slate effect tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with slate tray and thermostatic shower unit. Sliding cubicle door. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Generous storage cupboard with access to eaves storage beyond.
- BEDROOM 1 3.40m x 3.30m (11'2 x 10'10)
- plus built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Gable end window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.44m x 1.60m (8' x 5'3)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.46m x 2.44m (8'1 x 8')
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature taps and tiled splash back. Push button low flush W/C with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. PVC panelled off-set quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Corner site with tarmac off street parking for 3 plus cars. Gardens to front and sides in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.12m x 3.86m (20'1 x 12'8)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Partially sub divided with utility area to the rear. High level units in white and complimentary work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Fully tiled floor to utility area. Part floored loft. PVC double glazed window and service door to side. Oil fired boiler.
Fully enclosed and beautifully maintained garden to rear in tegula brick patio area. PVC tank. Timber fencing. Outside tap. Steps down to lower tegula brick patio and access to garden in neat lawn. Mature shrubs and trees providing excellent privacy. PVC fascia and soffits to sun room with inset soffit lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.