22 Fennel Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4PB
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Storage cupboard
- Living room with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with full range of white high and low level units
- Two bedrooms / Master with full range of built-in bedroom furniture to include built-in wardrobes overhead lockers and bedside cabinets
- Shower room with walk-in shower area / Low flush W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Oil-fired central heating
- PVC fascia and soffits
- Fully enclosed and paved garden to front
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers, downsizers and investors alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious two bedroom detached bungalow in this sought after area close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or downsizer, this property may also be of interest to any investors. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed door to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Large storage cupboard. 2 No. double radiators.
- LIVING ROOM 13'10 x 13'5
- (max). Wood laminate floor. Double radiator and single radiator.
- KITCHEN 13'10 x 7'11
- Full range of white high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker and fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls to work surface. Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 1 11'10 x 8'11
- Full range of built-in wardrobes with bedside cabinets and overhead lockers. Double louvered doors to built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 8'9 x 7'3
- (max). Open recess and built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Walk-in PVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit comprising "drench head" and additional hand shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving. Single radiator.
- Fully enclosed and paved garden to front. PVC tank. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. Low level planters. 6ft timber fencing. 2 No. pedestrian gates.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.