22 Cranbrock Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1LH
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of light oak high and low level units
- Rear hall with access to understair storage
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower over / Separate W/C
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Semi-detached garage / Large fully enclosed gardens to front, side and rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom end terraced house with semi-detached garage occupying a large garden with open aspect to the front elevation. Benefiting from light oak kitchen units and modern white bathroom suite to the first floor to include shower bath with curved glass screen and "Mira Sport" electric shower over together with mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors, this property is ready for immediate occupation. Ideally suited to first time buyers and young families alike, the generous outdoor space to the front and the rear should appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Part glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.70m x 3.12m (15'5 x 10'3)
- Open fire with feature mahogony surround and granite inset and hearth. Inset coal effect electric fire. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Part glazed door to rear hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.02m x 2.92m (19'9 x 9'7)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with leaded glass corner displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Wood laminate floor to informal dining area. Part glazed door to:
- REAR HALL
- Access to under stair storage. Meter cupboard. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Large walk-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 3.20m (11'7 x 10'6)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.94m x 3.53m (12'11 x 11'7)
- (into wardrobe recess). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.18m x 2.41m (max) (10'5 x 7'11 (max))
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and "Mira Sport" electric shower over. Feature mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. PVC panelled walls to bath area. Single radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and Immersion heater. Shelving above.
- SEPARATE W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C
- Timber pedestrian gate and low level fencing to large front garden in neat lawn, paved pathway and well stocked borders. Semi-circular paved patio area. Mature trees. Paved pathway to side. Timber pedestrian side gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Low level fencing and pedestrian gate. Paved pathway. Outside tap and light. Enclosed paved clothes drying area. PVC tank. Access to integrated boiler house.
Semi detached garage 18' x 18'9. Up and over door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.