22 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UA
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 18'10 x 9'9 with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Contemporary style high gloos kitchen units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing with storage cupboard
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac side by side parking for two cars / Generous site with fully enclosed and lanscaped garden to the rear
- Excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and family alike
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house in a sought after part of this residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities, transport facilities and schools and in particular, close to Antrim Area hospital and the access to the M2 motorway. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, the property benefits from a new range of contemporary style kitchen units with integrated oven and hob while outside the rear garden has been extensively landscaped to provide a mature and very private retreat with open outlook to the front over mature trees. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with mahogany hand rail and turned balustrading. Storage cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 5.74m x 2.97m (18'10 x 9'9)
- Open fire with chunky fire surround and cast iron unit. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator and single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.72m x 2.79m (18'9 x 9'2)
- Full range of contemporary style high gloss high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Feature circular stainless steel sink unit and matching drainer with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and stainless steel pyramid style extractor canopy. Mid level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Dual aspect windows. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to landscaped rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Storage cupboard with shelving. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.30m (12'2" x 10'9" )
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/ C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Wood laminate floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6 x 9'10)
- Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.31m (8'9 x 7'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in, fully tiled double shower enclosure with glazed panel and electric shower unit. Push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below and feature "water spout" mixer tap.. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars. Garden to front and side in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Paved pathway. Timber pedestrian fence to;
- Fully enclosed and landscaped garden to rear in tegula brick patio. Prefab oil fired boiler house. Outside tap and light. Step up to raised feature circular paved patio and raised timber decking. Area of artificial grass and tegula brick. Raised border with crushed slate. Well stocked low maintenance borders with shrubs, trees and bark. Enclosed PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- Please note, we have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.