22 Ballyveigh Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2GX
- Entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 16'9 x 11'7 (max)
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of light grey woodgrain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- First floor landing with access to loft / Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Fully enclosed yard to side and rear mostly laid in tegula brick
- Excellent opportunity for the young First Time Buyer and family alike
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom end townhouse house occupying a generous low maintenance site with landscaped gardens to the rear in tegula brick patio and built-in bench seating.
Finished to a high standard throughout, this property is likely to appeal to the young first time buyer and professional couple alike. The property benefits from double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear from the informal dining area and stunning light grey coloured wood grain effect "Shaker" style kitchen units to include integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine together with modern white sanitary ware to the family bathroom and ground floor W/C.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this stunning property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with double glazed insets to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Moulded hand rail to stair case accessing first floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.11m x 3.53m (16'9 x 11'7)
- (max) Wired for wall mounted electric fire (not in place). Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING ROOM 4.65m x 2.69m (15'3 x 8'10)
- Full range of light grey wood grain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and complimentary work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Complimentary wall tiling to work surfaces and fully tiled floor. Bullet lights to kick board. Double glazed patio door to rear. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer tap and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Gable side window. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 2.46m (13'5 x 8'1)
- into wardrobe recess. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 2.46m (12'4 x 8'1)
- into wardrobe recess. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.41m x 2.11m (7'11 x 6'11)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.08m x 2.08m (6'10 x 6'10)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Glazed shower screen. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer tap. Fully tiled walls to bath area and tiled splash back to wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Communal off street parking to front. Tegula brick front forecourt with matching step. Pedestrian access to side via 6Ft. timber gate to tegula brick enclosed side area. Open to:
Landscaped gardens to rear in tegula brick patio with contrasting grey brick to steps. Raised tier in matching tegula brick. Built-in bench seating. Area of artificial grass. Feature retaining wall to raised, sloped garden with specimen trees. 5Ft. timber boundary fencing. Outside tap, light and double power socket.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASAERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.