22 Alexandra Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RD
- Outside staircase to half landing / Six panel door to;
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to ground and first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Partially converted garage with storage and access to utility room
- First floor Living Room with feature fireplace and PVC double glazed French doors / Open archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of modern high and low level units / Integrated "Neff" double oven and hob / Integrated fridge and freezer
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with shower unit over
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating / Dri-Master air ventilation system
- Tarmac drive to front and side with substantial enclosed parking area / Neat well maintained gardens to rear / Views over surrounding countryside and Six Mile Water
- Superb semi-rural location
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three storey townhouse with partially converted integral garage in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique family home offers four well proportioned bedrooms and an ensuite plus modern elevated living space to the first floor together with a kitchen and informal dining area with range of integrated appliances. Occupying an excellent peripheral site with open aspect to the rear complimented by views over the Six Mile Water and open countryside beyond, this superb family home is likely to appeal to the young professional couple and family alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Steps up to outside half landing with wrought iron railings. Six panel door with double glazed sidelights to;
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Staircase to ground and first floors with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading.
- Ground Floor Landing
- Single radiator.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.00m x 2.03m (9'10 x 6'8)
- Single radiator.
- Converted Garage 3.58m x 3.15m (11'9 x 10'4)
- Wood laminate floor. Access to remainder of garage for storage. Feature glass blocks and door to;
- Utility Room 3.20m x 2.51m (10'6 x 8'3)
- Low level beech coloured unit with long chrome handle and contrasting work surface with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Oil-fired boiler. Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving above. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to half landing.
- Living Room 4.42m x 3.35m (14'6 x 11)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround, glass mantle and inset lights. Polished granite inset and hearth. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to wrought iron railings. Double radiator. Open archway to;
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 5.54m x 3.00m (18'2 x 9'10)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with contrasting black gloss doors and long polished chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces. "Neff" four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor and mid level "Neff" double oven. Feature stainless steel single drainer circular sink unit with mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Double radiator.
- Half Landing
- Staircase to second floor.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with feature glass screen. Thermostatic shower unit with static drench head and flexible shower hose. Low flush W/C. Feature moulded wash hand basinwith mixer unit and storage below. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Second Floor Landing
- Wood laminate floor. Storage cupboard. Single radiator. Access to partially floored loft via "Slingsby" style ladder.
- Bedroom 1 3.38m x 3.02m (11'1 x 9'11)
- Wood laminate floor. View to rear. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, moulded wash hand basin with storage below, tiled splash back and monobloc taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot glazed door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 3.38m (11'6 x 11'1)
- (max) Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.02m x 2.06m (9'11 x 6'9)
- Views to rear. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for two plus cars. Access to integral garage (partially converted). Double timber gates with vehicular access to tarmac enclosed parking. 6ft. timber fencing. Feature paved patio to side and rear with garden in neat lawn and decorative circular patio area. Neat well maintained borders. Enclosed PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.