217 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UR
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 15' x 12'5 into bay window
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of mid grey high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, washer / dryer, fridge and freezer
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with feature arched windows
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen / Mixer taps with shower attachment
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Fully enclosed and paved garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
We are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally well presented three bedroom end townhouse occupying a superb position with excellent sun orientation in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town providing easy access to Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this stunning property offers well appointed living and bedroom accommodation with modern kitchen units finished in light grey with integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge and freezer together with modern sanitary ware to the ground floor W/C and first floor family bathroom. In addition to the generous living room with bay window, the property also boasts a spacious sunroom to the rear making this the ideal home for entertaining.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. PVC entrance door with double glazed port lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 3.78m (15' x 12'5)
- Double radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 4.09m x 3.66m (13'5 x 12')
- Full range of mid grey high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces with matching up stands. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated slimeline dishwasher, washer / dryer, fridge and freezer. Small understair storage area. Low voltage down lights and under unit lighting. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor through open archway to;
- SUNROOM 3.12m x 3.07m (10'3 x 10'1)
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors and windows to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to attic. Painted moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 2.77m (13'5 x 9'1)
- into wardrobe recess. Over stair storage cupboard. Wall mounted TV point. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 2.41m (12'7 x 7'11)
- Featured arched window. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.46m (8'11 x 8'1)
- Feature arched window. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.11m x 1.93m (6'11 x 6'4)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and mixer taps with shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Mostly tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Communal parking to front. Paved pathway to front and side. Crushed slate display area. Timber pedestrian gate to side with paved pathway to substantial mostly paved garden to rear. 6Ft. timber fencing. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler. Timber gate to enclosure with PVC tank and space for additional storage. Excellent sun orientation. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.