21 Sandhurst Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 1FG
Deceptively spacious, detached chalet style family home located within the popular Sandhurst Manor development off the Sand Road. This property is a well proportioned family home conveniently located within walking distance of the shops and amenities of Galgorm Village. There is also a choice of good primary and grammar schools within walking distance. For the commuter Ballymena bus and train stations are a short drive away, as are the main aterial routes to Belfast and the North Coast, making this the ideal location for todays modern family.
- Double glazed Front door. Solid Oak floor. Under stairs storage/office area. Built in cupboard.
- Low flush W/C. WHB. Tiled splashback. Solid oak floor.
- Lounge 4.55 x 4.34 (14'11" x 14'2")
- Solid oak floor. Cast iron fireplace. Tiled hearth. Oak surround. Double doors leading to Family room.
- Family room 3.71 x 3.58 (12'2" x 11'8")
- Solid Oak floor. Door leading to kitchen/Dining.
- Kitchen/Dinning 4.67 x 4.06 (15'3" x 13'3")
- Modern eye/low level units. Under counter lighting. 1 1/4 sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Fitted electric oven and grill. Hob with extractor hood. Tiled floor. Tiled spalshback. Back door leading to rear garden.
- Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 4.34 x 3.81 (14'2" x 12'5")
- Large fitted wardrobes. Carpet.
- Bedroom 2 3.87 x 3.58 (12'8" x 11'8")
- Laminated floor.
- Bedroom 3 4.09 x 2.64 (13'5" x 8'7")
- Modern bathroom with LFWC. WHB. Shower cubicle with Mira Sprint electric shower. Tiled floor. 1/2 Tiled wall. Hotpress.
- Garage 5.74 x 3.25 (18'9" x 10'7")
- Roller door. UPVC pedestrian entrance. UPVC window. Light and power.
- Brick Pavia driveway with ample off street parking. Low maintenance rear garden. Brick Pavia pathway. Patio area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.