21 Riverdale Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9DG
- Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Extended Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Through To Dining Area
- Fully Tiled 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Utility Room With W.c.
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mature Surrounding Gardens In Lawn With Excellent Sun Orientation/ Patio Area
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway And Parking Forecourt For A Number Of Vehicles/ Detached Garage With Store
- Choice Location On Spacious Corner Site Within Popular Development
Superb three bedroom bungalow situated on prime corner site within popular 'Riverdale Park' development within walking distance to local town centre amenities. The property has been extremely well maintained by the vendor and offers potential for extension/ conversion (Subject to necessary approvals). Viewing of this impressive property is highly recommended!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and PVC double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi solid oak flooring. Shelved hot press. Ceiling cornicing. Access to roof space.
- LIVING/ DINING ROOM 8.05m x 4.65m (26'5" x 15'3")
- Attractive fireplace with limestone mantle piece and granite surround and hearth. Ceiling cornicing. Recessed ceiling lighting. Feature front windows.
- LOUNGE 2.69m x 2.49m (8'10" x 8'2")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Ceiling cornicing. Larder cupboard. Through to:-
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA 3.51m x 3.10m (11'6" x 10'2")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Range of integrated appliances to include ceramic 4 ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated eye level oven and microwave. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Glazed display cabinet. Recessed under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Complementary wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 2.51m (14'0" x 8'3")
- Built in ceiling height mirrored sliderobes. Twin wall mounted light fittings. Ceiling cornicing. Semi solid oak flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 2.51m (12'7" x 8'3")
- Range of built in wardrobes and drawers. Ceiling cornicing. Semi solid oak flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.40m x 2.82m (11'2" x 9'3")
- Range of built in furniture. Semi solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With four piece white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with folding screen door and electric shower over. Panelled bath with brass mixer tap and handheld shower head. Vanity unit with mixer tap and overhead wall mounted mirror. W.c. Heated towel rail. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Tiled floor. Hardwood glass panelled rear door accessing garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Housed oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. W.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Situated on private corner site within popular 'Riverdale Park' development, just off Ballycorr Road within walking distance to local schools and amenities.
Twin tarmac driveway with parking forecourt for a number of vehicles.
Surrounding gardens in lawn with perimeter hedgerow and ornamental shrubbery.
Spacious rear garden with excellent sun orientation. Patio area. Outside light. Water tap.
- Large Detached Garage 5.61m x 3.71m (18'5" x 12'2")
- Electric roller shutter door. Gable side window. Fluorescent light and power points.
- Attached Store 3.71m x 2.44m (12'2" x 8'0")
- Side service door. Electric light and power points. Extended power point.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.