This immaculately presented semi-detached chalet is located in the Millview Drive Development, Ballyclare. Sitting on a private, south facing site, and within close proximity to an array of amenities that Ballyclare Town Centre has to offer including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks, this property would be ideal for a wide range of buyers.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, separate shower room and three well proportioned bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, south facing low maintenance rear garden, private driveway and detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Tiled floor. Access to store. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.70m x 3.56m (15'5" x 11'8")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Focal point open fire with composite surround on slate tiled hearth.
- DINING ROOM 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.86m x 3.28m (12'8" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.45m x 2.72m (14'7" x 8'11")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include range style 'Rangemaster' oven with 5 ring gas hob, separate eye level oven and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to store and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 5.44m x 3.61m (17'10" x 11'10")
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 2.95m (13'1" x 9'8")
- Wall to wall integrated wardrobes in mirrored doors.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls and fully panelled walls to shower. Velux window.
- Front garden finished in lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in brick pavior.
Private, enclosed south facing garden finished in paving with water feature and array of raised flower beds
PVC fascia soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.45m x 3.35m (21'2" x 11'0")
- At widest points. Up and over door. Separate service door to rear garden. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.