, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2AN
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 17'7 x 13'0 with feature fireplace
- Dining room with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with full range of white high gloss and bleached oak units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Rear hall / Ground floor W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- White bathroom suite comprising 6 jet spa bath
- Oil fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Pavier brick drive with side by side parking for two cars / Detached garage 19'4 x 10'9
- Neat well maintained gardens to front, side and rear / Extensive paved patio area / Excellent sun orientation
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house and detached garage occupying a generous and prominent corner site with excellent gardens and sun orientation. within this sought after residential development situated only a short distance from Antrim town centre, Junction One Outlet Centre, Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 Motorway.
Offering generous accommodation together with a detached garage, this property is likely to appeal to a wide variety of purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch with feature arches and fully tiled step. PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with pine moulded hand rail, oak treads and turned balustrade. Telephone point. Fully tiled floor. Open to understairs. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 17'7 x 13'0
- (Into bay window). Feature stone chimney breast with inset glass fronted multi solid-fuel fire. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM 11'5 x 10'10
- (max.) Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 11'8 x 10'10
- Full range of high gloss off white coloured high level units with contrasting bleached oak effect gables and low level units. Contrasting work surface with single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated ''Bosh'' 4 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Feature glazed angular over head extractor fan. Breakfast bar with low level storage. Integrated dishwasher and high level microwave. Plumbed for washing machine. Low voltage down lights. LED lights to kick panel and under unit lighting. Partially tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL / GROUND FLOOR W/C 6'2 x 5'9
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and vanity unit with moulded wash hand basin and feature taps. Low level storage. Fully tiled floor and wall. PVC partially double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Wood laminate floor. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 14'6 x 8'5
- Built-in storage cupboard. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 9'3 x 8'10
- Double built in wardrobes (no doors). Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 11'1 x 8'2
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 10'11 x 8'4
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- White coloured suite comprising 6 jet spa bath with shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Large garden to front and side in lawn and pavier brick pathway. Mature conifer hedge. Pink stone well stocked low maintenance border. Outside tap and light. Timber fencing and pedestrian gateway. Prefabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC tank.
Pavier brick drive with side by side parking for 2 cars. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 19'4 x 10'9
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. PVC double glazed service door to rear. Oil fired boiler.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and substantially paved rear area with built-in flower displays and step up to raised patio. Timber handrail and balustrade. Side garden in neat lawn. Timber shed.
- IMPORT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.