This immaculately presented link detached is located in the ever popular Kiln Park Development, Templepatrick. Sitting on a large, south facing site in a secluded corner of the development, within close proximity to an array of amenities in Templepatrick Village and Ballyclare respectively, this property would be ideally suited to a host of parties including, first time buyers, young couples or downsizers.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, deluxe family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway to the front and a large, enclosed south facing garden in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Solid oak flooring continuing through lounge/dining space. Access to integral garage. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA 6.10m x 2.95m (20'0" x 9'8")
- Focal point open fire (with back boiler link up) with timber surround on marble tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows with PVC double glazed sliding doors to patio area.
- KITCHEN 3.68m x 2.39m (12'1" x 7'10")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include Bosch grill and oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor canopy over, low level freestanding fridge and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. PVC double glazed back door. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.44m x 2.67m (17'10" x 8'9")
- At widest points. Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.33m x 2.97m (10'11" x 9'9")
- Integrated wall to wall fitted wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9" x 8'8")
- Access to built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.39m (9'9" x 7'10")
- Access to built in wardrobes.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with Aqualisa power shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Underfloor heating to bathroom.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Front garden finished in decorative stone with array of trees and plants.
Large private south facing garden to rear and side with paved patio area.
Large timber shed with storage area.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.