21 Kilbeg Walk
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1ER
- Entrance foyer with glazed door to;
- Livingroom with solid fuel glass fronted ornate fire and feature surround
- Inner hall with staircase to first floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of "American Walnut" coloured high and low level units / Integrated gas hob and low level electric combination oven and grill
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with double doors to built-in wardrobe
- Shower room with modern white suite to include fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle and electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Solid fuel central heating
- Vehicular access to fully enclosed and paved yard area to rear / Partially covered with removable canopy / Generous shed 13'5 x 6'1 with power, light and insulation
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is a superb opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the best presented properties in the local area offering fully enclosed off-street parking to the rear and a superb, insulated timber shed with power and light for those with a hobby or in need of a "man cave". Finished to a high standard both inside and out, the current owners have invested a lot of time and effort to make this property a comfortable family home with every detail thought out to maximize their enjoyment. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded inset to;
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Hard wood single glazed door to;
- LIVINGROOM 4.75m x 3.78m (15'7 x 12'5)
- Ornate solid fuel glass fronted fire linked to central heating and hot water. Feature wooden surround with tiled inset and hearth. Recessed shelving. Twin wall light points. Single radiator
- INNER HALL
- Staircase to first floor landing with moulded hand rail. Frosted glass door to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.80m x 3.15m (15'9 x 10'4)
- Full range of "American Walnut" coloured pine high and low level units with exposed corner shelving. Leaded glass display. Contrasting work surfaces with inset circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and matching drainer. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for dish washer and washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Suspended ceiling "raft" with decorative low voltage down lights. Wood strip ceiling. PVC double glazed and leaded glass door and side light to rear. Frosted glass door to under stair storage area for cloaks storage and fridge freezer. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Low voltage down lights.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 2.69m (12'5 x 8'10)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single Radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 2.82m (12'3 x 9'3)
- (max) Overstair recess. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.06m (9'3 x 6'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with pivot glazed door. "Mira Jump" electric shower unit with drench head and separate low level hand held shower. Fully tiled walls. PVC ceiling. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Low level timber gate to front garden with tegula brick set path and pink stone display. Low level walling and feature timber fencing.
Ornate double vehicular gates to fully paved rear yard partially covered with removable canopy. Outside tap and light.
- SHED 4.09m x 1.85m (13'5 x 6'1)
- Sub divided into two parts with storage and shelving. Fully insulated. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.