21 Kellburn Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0SJ
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Reception
- Modern Shaker Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Gas Central Heating
- Perfect First Time Buy
- Open Aspect To Front
- Popular Village Location
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Positioned within a quiet popular village location. This well maintained ground floor apartment will suit both first time buyers and investors alike. Well presented throughout including a modern shaker kitchen, modern bathroom with double glazed windows and gas heating an early viewing is recommended.
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Entrance door into:-
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- With tiled floor plus large storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.67m x 2.90m (15'4" x 9'6")
- Semi solid flooring enjoying open aspect over green towards Burnside Road.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 2.92m (12'3" x 9'7")
- Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower attachment and electric shower unit over. Tiled floor.
- DELUXE MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN
- Equipped with a range of low level shaker style base units with contrasting work surfaces. Space for cooker. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Enjoying open aspect over green towards Burnside Road
- Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.