, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4HG
- Entrance porch 7'10 x 5' with PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight
- Living room 16' x 10'9 with open fire and rustic pine surround / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining / Staircase to first floor
- Full range of birch effect high and low level units
- Rear hall with built-in storage
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in storage
- Bathroom with modern white suite / Electric shower over bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Large garden to front with potential for off-street parking / Garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced house in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to all local amenities and within easy access of Belfast International Airport. The property benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors, oil-fired central heating and full range of birch effect kitchen units with modern white sanitary ware to the first floor bathroom to include panel bath with shower over.
This property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers to include first time buyers and investors alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 2.39m x 1.52m (7'10 x 5')
- Fully tiled floor. Pine 6 panel door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m x 3.28m (16' x 10'9)
- Open fire with rustic pine surround and slate effect tiled inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Part glazed door to:
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 5.28m x 3.84m (17'4 x 12'7)
- (max) Full range of birch effect high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Stair case to first floor. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL 1.83m x 1.63m (6' x 5'4)
- Meter cupboard. Open shelving. Under stair storage. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving. Over stair storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 4.22m x 2.82m (13'10 x 9'3)
- Double door to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76mx 2.82m (12'4x 9'3)
- Double door to built-in storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.30m x 1.96m (10'10 x 6'5)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.93m x 1.65m (6'4 x 5'5)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and "Creda" electric shower over. Glazed shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button low flush WC. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Timber pedestrian gate and low level fencing to large front garden in neat lawn. Paved pathway to substantial paved patio area.
Timber pedestrian gate to rear garden in neat lawn and paved pathway. PVC oil tank. Prefabricated oil fired boiler house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.