This immaculate, extended mid-townhouse is located on the ever popular Green Road, Ballyclare. Presented to the highest of standard throughout, and situated within immediate proximity to the local town centre benefiting from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and public transport networks this property would be ideal for the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms both with multi-fuel burning stoves, kitchen with extended informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front garden and secluded fully landscaped rear garden with private driveway finished in stone.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed composite front door with fan light over. Original porcelain tiled floor. Hardwood glazed door with matching side screens to main hall. Alarm panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Decorative cornicing throughout. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 3.96m x 3.76m (13'0" x 12'4")
- Plus Bay. Focal point Inglenook style fire place with multi-fuel burning stove, timber surround and slate hearth. Bow bay window. Decorative dado rail. Original ceiling rose and treated solid wood flooring. Bespoke cafe style shutters.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.71m x 3.30m (12'2" x 10'10")
- Focal point fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, timber surround and slate hearth. Original tiled floor. Built in storage and shelving. Open plan to kitchen and dining area.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.33m x 4.14m (17'6" x 13'7" )
- (Widest points) Modern fitted high gloss style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, eye level microwave and oven and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Matching upstands to kitchen work surfaces. Stainless steel splash back to hob. Belfast sink with stainless steel mixer taps. Access to under stair store. Recessed down lighting. Open plan to dining area with PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden and exposed stone feature wall. Tiled floor to kitchen area and parquet style engineered wood flooring to dining area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Recessed down lighting to split landing area. Access to partially floored roof space.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Wood laminate floor covering. Chrome style radiator. Tiled walls to shower area and tiled splash back to bath.
- BEDROOM 1 4.90m x 3.00m (16'1" x 9'10")
- (Widest points into bay) Access to built in wardrobes and shelving. Bow bay window. Bespoke plantation style shutters.
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 2.13m (13'8" x 7'0")
- Bespoke plantation style shutters.
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.97m (10'1" x 9'9")
- (Widest points)
- Low maintenance front garden finished in decorative stone with array of plants and shrubs.
Secluded fully landscaped rear garden with timber decking area and array of raised flower beds with plants, trees and shrubs.
Oil fired central heating boiler. Private driveway finished in decorative stone. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.