21 Caulside Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2DR
- Entrance porch 8'7 x 7'4 with fully tiled floor
- Entrance hall with access to understair storage
- Living room 17'4 x 11'7 with open fire and electric coal effect inset / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of oak veneered high and low level units / Fully tiled floor
- Rear hall with staircase to first floor
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with "Triton" electric shower over / Separate W/C
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Mature outlook to the front / Generous garden / yard area to the rear / Ideal for First Time Buyer
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase a well appointed three bedroom mid terraced house occupying an elevated position with superb views to the rear from first floor windows. Benefiting from gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows and external doors, this deceptively spacious property is likely to appeal to a broad range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed insets to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 2.67m x 2.24m (8'9 x 7'4)
- Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard. Single radiator.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Access to under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM 5.28m x 3.53m (17'4 x 11'7)
- Open fire with electric coal effect inset. Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.28m x 2.90m (17'4 x 9'6)
- Full range of oak veneered high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and slimline dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. "Metro" style part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor.
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed door to rear. Wood laminate floor. Stair case to first floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING.
- Access to loft. Former hot press with gas fired boiler and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 3.00m (11'7 x 9'10)
- plus wardrobe recess. Double radiator. Superb views over open countryside.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.79m (11'10 x 9'2)
- plus wardrobe recess. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.46m (8'11 x 8'1)
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with "Triton electric" shower over including fixed drench shower head and hand held adjustable shower head. Glazed screen. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- SEPARATE W/C
- Low flush W/C.
- Timber pedestrian gate and low level fencing to front with concrete pathway low maintenance garden in pink stone.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed gardens to rear with 6Ft. timber fencing. Paved pathway and patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.