21 Aghaboy Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1RE
- Entrance hall with door to storage
- Livingroom 12'6 x12'6 with imitation fireplace and inset electric fire
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room with white suite to include easy access walk-in shower area / PVC clad walls / Anti-slip flooring
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Seamless aluminium guttering
- Excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid terraced house occupying a prominent position within this sought after estate on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of most local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating, this deceptively spacious home has been meticulously maintained both inside and out and provides an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass inset to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Door to storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 3.89m x 3.81m (12'9 x 12'6)
- Imitation fire place with light oak surround and tiled inset and hearth. Electric fire inset. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Door to storage.
- REAR HALL
- Open to under stairs area. Stair case to first floor. Single radiator. Storage cupboard with electric meter board. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.09m x 2.90m (13'5 x 9'6)
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wood trim and contrasting work surfaces. Glazed display cabinet and open corner shelving. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, fridge freezer. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Wood laminate floor to dining area. Part glazed door to entrance hall.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving. Double doors to over stair storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m x 2.72m (12'8 x 8'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m x 2.34m (13'9 x 7'8)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.03m (9'8 x 6'8)
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.36m x 1.68m (7'9 x 5'6)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Easy access walk-in shower area with "Triton" electric shower unit. PVC clad walls. Anti-slip floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Low level timber pedestrian gate and timber fencing to paved pathway. Front garden in pink stone display and edging.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed yard at rear in pink stone display. Steps down to fully stoned lower tier. Enclosed PVC tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. 6 ft. timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.