206 Brantwood Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HT
- Entrance hall with glazed door to entrance hall / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room 19'4 x 13' with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows / Glazed door to Dining Room 14'3 x 12'1
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of light grey high and low level units with movable centre island and contrasting dark grey low level drawer storage / Integrated oven, hob and dishwash
- Utility room with access to Integral Garage 17'8 x 11'10
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in storage
- Recently fitted luxury bathroom suite to include shower bath with thermostatic shower unit over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Asphalt driveway to integral garage / Generous gardens to front and rear in neat lawn / Private rear garden with excellent sun orientation and raised timber decking
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom detached house with two generous reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining area, utility and ground floor W/C plus a spacious garage all occupying a large corner site with private rear garden and excellent sun orientation. Approached via an asphalt driveway the property sits at a slight angle affording it good privacy from the front while the fully enclosed garden to the rear enjoys mature screening and a large raised timber decked patio making this the ideal home for family and entertaining.
Following a recent renovation, the property now benefits from quality "Shaker" style kitchen units with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher together with movable centre island and breakfast bar overhang. With luxury bathroom suite to include shower bath with curved screen and feature wash hand basin in contrasting light oak vanity units this property can only be fully appreciated following full internal inspection.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass inset and side lights to:
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps and storage below. Single radiator.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with painted moulded hand rail and balustrade and stained wooden treads. Access to under stair storage. 6 pane bevelled glass door to:
- LIVING ROOM 5.89m x 3.96m (19'4 x 13')
- Open fire with back boiler feature marble surround and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator and single radiator. 6 pane bevelled glass door to;
- DINING ROOM 4.34m x 3.68m (14'3 x 12'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.94m x 3.68m (12'11 x 12'1)
- Full range of light grey "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and complimentary marble effect work surfaces and matching upstands. "Blanco" single drainer sink unit with polished chrome mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with glass and stainless steel overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill and integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge freezer. Movable centre island in contrasting dark grey low level drawer set and contrasting marble effect work surface with breakfast bar overhang. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 3.58m x 2.26m (11'9 x 7'5)
- Low level cupboards with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Tiled splash back. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear. Access to:
- INTEGRATED GARAGE 5.38m x 3.61m (17'8 x 11'10)
- Remote controlled electric up and over door. Power and light. Pine tongue & groove to three walls with contrasting PVC tiled effect cladding to rear wall. Meter cupboard. Oil-fired boiler. PVC double glazed gable side window.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 3.51m (15 x 11'6)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 3.10m (13'8 x 10'2 )
- (to include built in wardrobes with double doors) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.15m x 2.39m (10'4 x 7'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.51m x 2.64m (11'6 x 8'8)
- Access to over stair storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.67m x 2.67m (8'9 x 8'9)
- Recently fitted modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and feature mixer taps and thermostatic shower unit. Push button low flush W/C. Moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with feature mixer taps and light oak effect pull out drawers below. Wall mounted light oak effect storage cupboard. PVC tiled effect cladding to all walls. PVC ceiling with low voltage downlights. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and low maintenance borders. Asphalt drive to integrated garage. Tiled path and paved pathway. Timber pedestrian gate and fence to side. Larger steel oil tank. Raised timber deck with artificial grass. Private rear garden in neat lawn and mature hedgeline and borders. Paved pathway. Excellent sun orientation. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.