205 Glebe Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6NE
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Extended Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- White Bathroom with Separate WC
- Fully Floored and Sheeted Roofspace
- Extensive Mature Private Garden
- Detached Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Fascias / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Convenient Location
Positioned within a highly regarded convenient location close to public transport, shops and local schools. This extended Detached Bungalow enjoys an extensive mature private site and is priced to allow for modernisation. Perfect for the family searching for a home with a well balanced living layout an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Open covered Entrance Porch. Front door into spacious Entrance Hall.
- Access to fully floored and sheeted Roofspace via concealed staircase.
- LOUNGE 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0 x 11'0)
- Tiled fireplace with open fire and matching hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.99m x 3.73m (13'1 x 12'3)
- Coved ceiling. Dual wall light facility. Suitable for Bedroom 4 if required.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.58m (12'3 x 11'9)
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 3.51m (12'4 x 11'6)
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.62m (8'8 x 8'7)
- Built in storage cupboard.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
Separate low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING ASPECT 5.79m x 4.01m (19'0 x 13'2)
- Equipped with a range of fitted units. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully-tiled walls. Door to rear garden.
- Neat well maintained garden to front stocked with a variety of shrubs and trees. Driveway to side to DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE. Extensive mature garden to rear in lawn screened by a variety of mature trees and hedgerow. Raised patio area perfect for family barbeques.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.