202 Ballyclare Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 5JS
- Mid Town House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Popular Convenient Location
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating / Parking Forecourt To Front
- Modern Shaker Fitted Kitchen
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned within a popular convenient location close to all local amenities. This two bedroom townhouse will ideally suit a first time buyer searching for a home with low outgoings at a realistic price. With strong interest anticipated an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 3.58m x 3.12m (11'9" x 10'3")
- Laminate flooring. French doors into:-
- MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN 3.05m x 2.36m (10'0" x 7'9")
- Equipped with a range of high and low level shaker units in walnut effect finish with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled Splashback. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 3.15m (11'10" x 10'4")
- Feature original tiled fireplace. Built in walk in double wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 2.92m x 2.36m (9'7" x 7'9")
- Laminate flooring.
- MODERN FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap, panelled bath and quarter rounded fully tiled shower enclosure. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Private parking forecourt to front.
Large garden to rear screened by perimeter fence and mature hedgerow.
Two outbuildings comprising store/ high flush w.c.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.