20 Thistlewood Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1QD
- Entrance porch/ Bevelled glass oak door to entrance hall/ Fully tiled floor
- Livingroom with feature ornate fire surround/ Polished granate inset and hearth/ Wood lmainate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area/ Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with wood laminate floors / Two with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
- Luxury shower room with modern white suite
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed doors and windows/ Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tegula brick side by side parking to front for two cars / Enclosed fully paved yard area to rear
- Brick built store
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom end terraced house occupying a superb position within the sought after Glenburn estate on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access to all local amenities and transport facilities.The property benefits from a generous front porch, mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors, oil-fired central heating and off-street parking to the front together with pleasant open aspect to the rear overlooking mature open space. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this property has been fully refurbished to include new kitchen and bathroom suite, upgraded electrics and most of the walls re-plastered. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb property. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard. Single radiator. Beveled glass oak door to;
- Feature ornate fire surround with polished granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Wall mounted TV point. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINNING AREA
- Full range of cream coloured 'Shaker' style high and low level units with contrasting butcher's block effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker. Stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Space for fridge freezer. Access to under-stairs storage. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed leaded glass door to covered rear porch. Access to;
- BRICK BUILT SHED
- Oil-fired boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Wall mounted TV point. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Open to over-stair storage. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted moulded wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and drawer storage below. Large fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage down lights.
- Tegula brick drive with side by side parking for 2 cars. Kerbed edging with well stocked low maintenance borders. Paved pathway to side with timber gate to enclosed and fully paved yard area. 5ft wall and 6ft timber fencing. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. Double timber pedestrian gate to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.