20 Six Mile Water Mill Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4FD
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room with dual aspect windows and feature fireplace (plumbed for gas)
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of light oak high and low level units / Integrated dishwasher, washer / dryer, fridge and freezer
- Large walk-in storage area with access to hotpress and additional understair storage
- Split first floor landing with feature light well
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with shower attachment
- Double glazed windows / Gas-fired central heating with mobile connected thermostatic heat control / Upgraded cavity wall insulation and smoke alarm / WiFi sockets / Extensive use of LED lighting
- Private enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom end townhouse in this sought after location close to Antrim town centre with easy access to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout with light oak "Shaker" style kitchen units complimented by "Corian" work surfaces and "Inglenook" style cooker recess together with modern ground floor W/C, family bathroom and ensuite, this stunning property offers even the most discerning purchaser an opportunity to live in a quality home in a beautiful setting with superb views over the mature green. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Part glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Meter cupboard. Staircase to first floor with mahogony hand rail and turned ballustrading. Fully tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and modern wall mounted wash hand basin with feature tap and storage below. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. LLED down lights.
- LIVING ROOM 17'2 x 11'10
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with feature painted wooden surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows. LED down lights. 2 No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 17'2 x 11'10
- Full range of light oak Shaker style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting Corian work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Inglenook style recess with space for range style cooker. Integrated dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge and freezer. Concealed wall mounted gas boiler. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Double glazed French doors to rear. LED down lights. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- WALK-IN STORAGE
- Fully tiled floor. Recess for storage unit. Hotpress with pressurised hot water cylinder and shelving. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Access to understair storage.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Feature double landing. Double glazed 'Velux' roof light with light well. Double radiator. Access to partially floored loft.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1 x 11'10
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature tap. Walk-in shower enclosure with curved glass screen and mixer shower unit. LED down lights. Extractor fan. White heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls with decorative inset to shower. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'10 x 9'0
- Plus open recess with shelving area. Double width built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 7'10 x 7'6
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature tap and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature tap. Fully tiled walls with decorative inset to bath area. Partially tiled walls and fully tiled floor. White heated towel rail and double radiator.
- Low maintenance slated display area to front and side, well stocked with range of shrubs, plants and box hedging. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Paved pathway and tegula brick area. 6 ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate. Feature wall with decorative coping. Outside tap and light. Paved patio.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.