20 Moylena Meadow
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4AF
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / Solid wood floor / French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of "Walnut" effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated double oven and gas hob
- Integral garage with electric sectional door / Utility with full range of modern high and low level units
- First floor landing / Hotpress with pressurised tank
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Three with built-in wardrobes / Master with luxury ensuite bathroom and shower
- Family bathroom with modern white suite comprising shower bath, low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to front / Fully enclosed garden to rear with tegula brick paving
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and extended four bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after residential area just off the Moylena Road close to Antrim town centre and within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout the property benefits from luxury "Walnut" kitchen units with integrated gas hob and electric double oven. The modern white bathroom suite to the first floor is further complimented by the large ensuite to the new master bedroom with double ended bath and large shower cubicle with feature shower head. With the addition of the integral garage, a new utility room has been created with a full range of "Stone" coloured high and low level units. It is not possible to put into words the quality of this superb family home and we strongly recommended all interested parties to view so they may fully appreciate this truly unique property.
- Entrance canopy. PVC double glazed entrance door to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and square ballustrade. Under-stair storage. Solid wood flooring. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.39m x 3.56m (14'5 x 11'8)
- Open fire with feature surround, partially polished cast iron inset and slate effect hearth. Solid wood flooring. Twin wall light points. Single radiator. Eight pane double glazed French doors to:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.54m x 2.95m (18'2 x 9'8)
- Full range of "Walnut" effect high and low level units with complementary work surfaces and matching upstands. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 5 ring gas hob and mid level double oven. Feature stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Polished ceramic floor tiles. Double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.00m x 2.59m (16'5 x 8'6)
- Electric up and over sectional door. Power and light. Door to:-
- UTILITY ROOM 2.59m x 1.88m (8'6 x 6'2)
- Full range of "Stone" coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with "butchers block" contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for dryer and washing machine. Feature partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Brushed chrome plugs and switches. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving above. Access to partially floored attic via fold out wooden ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 4.65m x 2.57m (15'3 x 8'5)
- to include 2.No built-in wardrobes with overhead lockers. Wall mounted television point. Access to:-
- ENSUITE BATHROOM 2.57m x 2.44m (8'5 x 8)
- Modern white suite comprising feature double ended bath with off-set 'waterfall' style tap. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with matching tap. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and 'rain shower' shower head. Glazed pivot door. Polished chrome designer upright radiator. Fully tiled floor and walls with feature splash backs. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 3.43m (12'4 x 11'3)
- into built-in wardrobes with sliding partially mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.71m x 3.45m (12'2 x 11'4)
- (max) into built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.62m x 2.34m (8'7 x 7'8)
- (max) Over-stair storage. Integrated oak desk and shelving. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with off-set taps and thermostatic shower unit over. Glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Designer upright radiator.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for up to four cars. Tegula brick path to front. Fully enclosed garden area to rear with extensive tegula brick patio area and slate display. PVC tank. Condensing oil-fired boiler. Timber lapboard fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.