20 Millhouse Close
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2WD
- Entrance door to communal entrance hall with staircase to first and second floor
- Door to Private Entrance Hall with fully tiled floor
- Living room 15'3 x 10'10 with semi-solid wood floor / Open to;
- Kitchen with full range of mid oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Additional low level units with breakfast bar
- Integrated oven and gas hob
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 10'9 with dual aspect windows
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 10'9
- Bathroom with modern white four piece suite to include panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Tarmac parking / Brick built outside storage shed
- Excellent opportunity for the First Time Buyer and Investor alike
This well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment in a stand alone block of six units, occupies a prominent position within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of most local amenities including Antrim Area Hospital, the M2 motorway and Junction 1 retail outlet. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from oak effect PVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating together with fully fitted kitchen units and integrated oven and gas hob. As a stand alone block, the property also benefits from dual aspect windows to the master bedroom and window to the bathroom allowing for better incoming light and air circulation. Outside, the property also benefits from a brick built storage shed positioned in a row of six and ideal for storing bikes and other bulky house hold goods.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike, this property can only be fully appreciated following full internal inspection.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood 4 panel entrance door with double glazed sidelights and half moon overlight to;
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first and second floor. Oak effect door to;
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor.
- LIVINGROOM 4.65m x 3.30m (15'3 x 10'10)
- Semi-solid wood floor. Telephone door entry intercom. Double radiator. Open to;
- KITCHEN 3.07m x 1.98m (10'1 x 6'6)
- Full range of mid-oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surface. Matching low level "Shaker" style units with breakfast bar overhang. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Housing for integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Wall mounted concealed 'Worcester' gas fired boiler. Fully tiled floor. Cork tiled ceiling.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.05m (13'30 x 10'90)
- (Into bay) Duel aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 3.28m (11'5 x 10'9)
- Double radiator
- BATHROOM 2.87m x 1.98m (9'5 x 6'6)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature mixer tap. Push button low flush W/C and feature wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit Sliding cubicle doors. Tiled splash back to bath and wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac parking with dedicated car parking space and additional visitor parking. Brick built storage shed. Communal garden area in neat lawn. Mostly enclosed bin area with 5ft. timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.