This immaculately presented first floor apartment is located in the ever popular Millburn Mews Development, Ballyclare. Within immediate proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks, this apartment would be an ideal purchase for a range of interested parties including first time buyers and downsizers.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with woodburning stove, kitchen with informal dining area, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway and a secluded outside yard finished in paving.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glazed front door with matching double glazed side screen. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor. Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 4.32m x 2.79m (14'2" x 9'2")
- Access to built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 2.46m x 2.24m (8'1" x 7'4")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Access to shelved hot press. Fully panelled walls and laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 4.32m (14'4" x 14'2")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Focal point wood burning stove in Inglenook style recess on granite tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.30m x 3.25m (10'10" x 10'8")
- Modern fitted shaker kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer and space for washing machine. Cooker point with 4 ring electric hob and extractor canopy over. One and half bowl composite sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Low maintenance side yard finished in paving.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside tap and light.
Private driveway finished in pink stone.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.