20 Greenvale Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1SB
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor through to ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature fireplace and solid wood floor
- Dining room with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of Cherrywood high and low level units
- Integrated oven hob fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with range of matching Cherrywood units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite / Large attic suitable for conversion with gable side window
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include seperate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive with access to enclosed parking / Space for garage
Beautifully appointed 4 bedroomed detached house with 2+ reception rooms and space for garage. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented 4 bedroomed family home in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim Town. Finished to a high specification both inside and out this property can only be fully appreciated on full internal inspection. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed portlight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Meter cupboard. Staircase to first floor with handrail and turned ballustrading. Glass blocks to kitchen and dining area. Fully tiled floor through to:-
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.33m x 3.53m (17'6" x 11'7")
- (Into bay) Open fire with feature pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Double radiator. Semi solid wood floor - engineered board.
- DINING ROOM 4.32m x 3.53m (14'2" x 11'7")
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.82m x 3.53m (19'1" x 11'7")
- Full range of solid Cherrywood high and low level units with leaded glass displays, short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Breakfast bar. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer and fridge freezer. Book displays with inset lighting. Low voltage downlights. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Part tiled walls to work surface.
- UTLITY ROOM
- Full range of matching Cherrywood high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces with feature stainless steel circular sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and space for drier. Part tiled walls to work surface. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear. Walk-in storage cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with immersion heater, copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Low voltage downlights. Access to loft (suitable for conversion) 24' 0" X 12' 2" Plus eaves. PVC double glazed window to gable end.
- MAsTER BEDROOM 4.62m x 3.51m (15'2 x 11'6)
- Single radiator.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Recently modernised suite to include corner shower tank fed rain shower (powered by pump), low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel hand rail. Fully tiled floor. Extractor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 3.56m (12'2 x 11'8)
- (max) Plus built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.57m (11' x 8'5)
- Single Radiator
- BEDROOM 4 3.48m x 2.54m (11'5 x 8'4)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with antique style telephone hand shower, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit and folding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well maintained borders. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 2 cars. Double timber gates with vehicular access for additional enclosed tarmac parking. Space for garage. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn. 6 ft timber fencing and feature wall with stone coping. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Paved pathway and brick pavoir patio. Outside taps and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.